Highlighted

crwindowsclientservice.exe

Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I start Windows (10), and whenever I run Creative Cloud, Photoshop or Lightroom, my virus scanner (Eset) reports that crwindowsclientservice.exe is trying to access crlog-crcn.adobe.com.  I assume that this means that crwindowsclientservice.exe is attempting to report a program crash  -  but, other than this attempt, the Adobe programs appear to be working normally.

I could simply allow permanent access to crlog-crcn.adobe.com, but if a program is crashing, I would like to know why the crash is occuring, and what the implocations are.

Can anyone help me with this?

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

crwindowsclientservice.exe

Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I start Windows (10), and whenever I run Creative Cloud, Photoshop or Lightroom, my virus scanner (Eset) reports that crwindowsclientservice.exe is trying to access crlog-crcn.adobe.com.  I assume that this means that crwindowsclientservice.exe is attempting to report a program crash  -  but, other than this attempt, the Adobe programs appear to be working normally.

I could simply allow permanent access to crlog-crcn.adobe.com, but if a program is crashing, I would like to know why the crash is occuring, and what the implocations are.

Can anyone help me with this?

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Give Adobe a chat. Your anti virus is probably getting in the way.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines