• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS2 Activation [CS3 and earlier are DEAD programs]

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the complete software CS2Premium, I am still using it, I had to change my computer, I re-installed it and it's not accepting my serial number.

What do I have to do?

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do. It is no longer possible to activate CS1 through CS3, as Adobe has shut down their activation servers. 

If you want to stay with Adobe products, you will have to sign up for Creative Cloud. There are third-party equivalents to at least some of the products (such as GIMP for Photoshop).

Edited to add: Beware of scammers who may try to contact you directly claiming to have installable versions of CS. There is no legal method to buy those programs and

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do. It is no longer possible to activate CS1 through CS3, as Adobe has shut down their activation servers. 

If you want to stay with Adobe products, you will have to sign up for Creative Cloud. There are third-party equivalents to at least some of the products (such as GIMP for Photoshop).

Edited to add: Beware of scammers who may try to contact you directly claiming to have installable versions of CS. There is no legal method to buy those programs and you will be out money and possibly infected with ransomware or malware if you buy from them. Many of these scammers have the word ADOBE as part of their user names, and they also often have an email address of that includes "adobecares" or use the domain outlook.com. If someone does contact you, use the Report button so their accounts can be deactivated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines