• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS2 is a DEAD program - discussion locked

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2017 Sep 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday I managed to download disk 1 of CS2 from the link on the "activation server unavailable" page. (this address "Activation server unavailable" error in Adobe CS2, Acrobat 7, and Audition 3) Today I've gone back for the other disks and the download page has disappeared and been replaced with a page for purchasing CC (this address Adobe Creative Cloud desktop apps | Adobe Creative Cloud ). Does anyone know what has happened?

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 11, 2017 Sep 11, 2017

Thanks Brucgov, Ned, John, Jeff, and Bob for investigating the CS2 download page.  I don't see any notifications that there was an outage, that should have affected this page, over the weekend. 

I did check the link and can confirm that it appears to be working per Brucgov's most recent response.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 10, 2017 Sep 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link is still as good as it ever was, it works fine.  You likely need to clear your browser cache.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Ned+Murphy  wrote

The link is still as good as it ever was, it works fine.  You likely need to clear your browser cache.

That link gives you:

goto.jpg

but when you click on it, you go here:

Adobe Creative Cloud desktop apps | Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Peru+Bob  wrote

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Ned+Murphy   wrote

That link gives you:

goto.jpg

but when you click on it, you go here:

Adobe Creative Cloud desktop apps | Adobe Creative Cloud

SorryBob, no it doesn't.  It might bring you there but it brings me to a page titled "

Error: "Activation Server Unavailable" | CS2, Acrobat 7, Audition 3

"

which provides all the info needed as well as links to go get the downloads.  Maybe you all need to clear up your cache.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does for me, Ned. I've cleaned all browser caches.

When I click on the link in Step 2 I get re-directed to the Cloud web page every time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 11, 2017 Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh well! I can definitely say I have no problem with the correct page being linked using the link provided in the OP message.  I can't answer for the rest of you... maybe it's a location thing...  me, EST USA.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link is working again, I am getting download page now . Previously it was getting redirected to Creative Cloud Desktop apps catalogs page. Now its fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Brucgov, Ned, John, Jeff, and Bob for investigating the CS2 download page.  I don't see any notifications that there was an outage, that should have affected this page, over the weekend. 

I did check the link and can confirm that it appears to be working per Brucgov's most recent response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jeff,

I am in this situation now ... I have a later upgrade version of Adobe Acrobat that needs to see the key code for my original Acrobat 7 full install.

When I click the links suggested here, I am directed to https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install.html

Is there still an Acrobat 7 download available?

Thanks for your attention,

Ronald

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Very doubtful Acrobat V7 download is still available as all CS, 2, 3 versions are DEAD. No longer supported and the activation sewrvers have been shut down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link appears broken here to.

Try this link instead:

Download Adobe Acrobat 7 and Adobe Creative Suite 2 products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines