• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS3 and 5 Master Collection Download

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi How am i able to donload the mac virsion of the adobe master collection CS3 and 5 as i have the licences for both but only have the windows installer but i would like to put both virsions on my MAC but dont have a mac installer file where will i be able to find this as the licence is not in my adobe account as they are a componies that have given me them so i can work from home. I have tried to type them in but they are specific licences so won`t let me. I woul appricate an answer to this as its a really annoying problem.

Many Thanks

TOPICS
Activation , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no good news for you.

1. CS3 is finished. It can no longer be activated.

2. CS5 can be installed if you have the installer. Adobe MIGHT give it to you if you are a registered user but I am not hopeful. You must keep all installers safe! However, company licenses do not work with normal downloads. The company MUST supply from their OWN archives. But anyway...

3. CS licenses were for Mac or for Windows. You cannot just decide to swap.

4. When the product was current, Adobe sometimes gave a new license for platform swap. This is finished many years agp/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Thanks for that I definitly don't have any problems with Windows installers I do still seem to be able to activate CS3 as normal on my PC's i only use the CS3 for the Acrobat Pro as I dont have it in my CS5 windows installer. What ill do is take a look at archives at somepoint but they dont acually use installers anymore they just clone SSD's and all of the software is on servers so all the computers don't acually have copies of anything except windows and monitoring software to see what is being done which i find annpying when on my Laptop as i'm not going to be plugged in directly into the network all rhe time so half the time loads of things fail as they have just upgraded all the workstations from Windows 7 and a few 95 machines even if they have left loads on that old OS due to compatibility reasons to windows 10 PRO.

Anyway thanks for your response i appricate that ill try and get in contact and see how that goes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

CS3 is no longer available at all

For CS6 back to CS4 you may download ONLY if you bought direct from Adobe via download
-Log-in to your account and click this link https://account.adobe.com/products
--click Order history on the left and then the link to your order that will show on the right
--and finally click the link "Downloads and serial numbers" that will appear
---as always, write the serial number in a text file AND copy that text file and the
---download file(s) to an external drive (or two) to be sure you have what you need
-if you did not buy direct from Adobe via download you must find your original install
-if you have an Education or volume license you MUST use your original media
--the link for an Education or volume license download is not available at all
-if you bought a disc and don't have a drive you will need to buy an external USB drive
-if you bought and lost a disc Adobe does not provide a replacement via download
-if you bought a download from a 3rd party vendor you will need to contact that vendor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines