• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS3 - Disappointment and Anger

Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My 10-year old iMac recently needed a new hard drive - other than that, the machine is going strong and with the newly-installed SSD dive it's probably good for another ten years. The CS3 activiation (as I'm sure you've heard from many others) died. Since the software had been working flawlessly until three weeks ago, I didn't hear a peep about the servers and support ending.

I recall that I spent $1500 on this software. I join many others in the community who are disappointed and angry at Adobe for their lack of respect, their placing profit above service, and their policy which, regadless of the EULA, is de facto theft.

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Of course that is spam... Adobe does not use an outlook email address

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robert, have you read activating-illustrator-cs3? Maybe it is helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

.Michael, thank you for posting, but that post is unhelpful, useless and frustrating. Since the original post it has changed, and activation and reinstalling is just not possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scam Alert! Someone named Rita using an email address AdobSupport24x7@outlook.com (posing as Adobe Support), offered to fix the problem. First they asked what MacOS I was running. It turns out they were "offering" CS6 at a "discounted" price. Fortunately they didn't get my credit card number!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is not enough information... you need to post that person's Adobe ID

In this format https://community.adobe.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/17733558 (which is you)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They sent me a direct email (return adress: community_noreply@adobe.com) so I don't know how to find their Adobe ID. See below for the message:

Date: Jan 04, 2021 08:11 AM

Hi,

You can Directly send Email to our Adobe Customer Care Team at Email Address:-
AdobCustomer24x7@outlook.com and they will help you via Email.

Note:-Compose New Email and Copy and Paste the Email ID mentioned Abobe and send Email.

Team Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also received the same message and Correct Email IS AdobeCustomer24x7@outlook.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AdobeCustomer24x7@outlook.com

e is missing.. correct is Adobe.. i think it's spam.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please report the scammer to Adobe. There is a menu in the upper right of the message (an ellipses.) Click it, then click "Report as Inappropriate".

A7933465-4958-4FC3-9734-01C4F3F5A10F.jpeg

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course that is spam... Adobe does not use an outlook email address

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines