• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS3 Reactivation An endless loop... [CS3 is dead]

Explorer ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have read all the posts about trying to reactivate CS3. Since the software is sold as a perpetual item and the fault on trying to activate the software is on Adobe's end and since it was an expensive purchase has anyone taken them to small claims court? I believe that this will be my solution to the problem as there is in fact no way to use the product now. I have been very successful in the past with General Motors and another Laptop manufacturer. This is my plan "B"  Thoughts. 

"Our aging activation servers for earlier versions of Acrobat and Creative Suite (CS) applications had to be retired. Without the activation servers, these applications display an activation or connection error when trying to verify a license."

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

CS3 activation servers are shutdown serveral years ago.  Adobe ended also the access to the activation-free installers and replacement serial numbers.  Customer Care agents cannot help with this matter.  CS3 is officially dead.

CS3 is 13 years old and not compatible with modern operating systems.

Sorry, but there's no chance to get CS3 working.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS3 activation servers are shutdown serveral years ago.  Adobe ended also the access to the activation-free installers and replacement serial numbers.  Customer Care agents cannot help with this matter.  CS3 is officially dead.

CS3 is 13 years old and not compatible with modern operating systems.

Sorry, but there's no chance to get CS3 working.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For more details, see:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines