• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS4 Design Standard Student Edition Download

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2017 Mar 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Where can I download CS4 Design Standard Student Edition?

I purchased in 2009 when studying, and how since updated my computer. I have a serial number however this does not work on the individual downloads, I assume I have to download as a whole package not just through the individual programmes.

Any advise would be great.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 25, 2017 Mar 25, 2017

Did you try Google "Creative Suite 4 (CS4) download"?

Download Adobe Creative Suite 4 (CS4) products

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 25, 2017 Mar 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try Google "Creative Suite 4 (CS4) download"?

Download Adobe Creative Suite 4 (CS4) products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2017 May 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried this and when I click on run after downloading the computer alert says which program do you want to use to open this file. Please help! I have a brand new microsoft note with Windows 10 which is far past the requirements (only assuming they are minimum requirements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Caseyc88201705 did you download both files from the download page?  The Exe and 7zip file need to be in the same folder/directory prior to utilizing the EXE to extract the installation files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An idea that MAY work to install and/or run old programs in Windows 10... works for some, not for others

-RIGHT click the program icon or EXE and select a compatibility mode in the pop up option window

-or Run as Administrator http://forums.adobe.com/thread/969395 to assign FULL Windows permissions may help... says Encore, but sometimes required for ALL Adobe programs (this is NOT the same as using an Administrator account)

-or more on permissions https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2293598

NOTE - Win10 anniversary update version 1607 has caused MAJOR problems with old programs, so the above may not work

-Notice http://www.computerworld.com/article/3157369/windows-pcs/new-windows-10-build-is-a-monster-update.ht...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever find a solution?  I'm trying to find a download now too.  I have the serial number but can't find my disk 1. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For CS6 back to CS4 you may download ONLY if you bought direct from Adobe via download
-Log-in to your account and click this link https://account.adobe.com/products
--click Order history on the left and then the link to your order that will show on the right
--and finally click the link "Downloads and serial numbers" that will appear
--as always, write the serial number in a text file AND copy that text file and the
---download file(s) to an external drive (or two) to be sure you have what you need
-if you did not buy direct from Adobe via download you must find your original install
--if you have an Education or volume license you MUST use your original media
--the link for an Education or volume license download is not available at all
-if you bought a disc and don't have a drive you will need to buy an external USB drive
-if you bought a download from a 3rd party vendor you will need to contact that vendor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines