• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS4 installation

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to reinstall my CS4 on a new laptop (windows 10). The program returns the message "invalid serial number". I have thouroughly checked and the number is correct. Adobe helpdesk tells me that the registration servers for CS4 may be no longer active. Could you inform me about procedures to resolve the problem?

Theo

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tao,

I am afraid the message Invalid serial number is about just that. Many have bought counterfeit Adobe software in good faith, only to have the applications caught up in later control.

Have you bought (your boxed version) from Adobe or from an Adobe authorized dealer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your comment. I am absolutely sure my serial number is legal. I bought my CS4 from an official  Adobe representive.

Theo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tao,

In that case, simply contact the Adobe Support team at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html and request to be put in contact with the Adobe Genuine team. If your serial number has been wrongly listed as invalid or revoked the Adobe Genuine team will be able to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Get Started forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does it mention asking for a”qualifying product” and give you a list of versions to choose? Did you use your  original CD?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines