• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS6 Design and Web Premium switch Mac and Windows

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello together.I have found old posts, that other user wanted to switch from Windows to Mac and therefore needed a switch of the License. Adobe no longer does this. 

But maybe we can help each other? anyone here with CS6 Design and Web Premium for WINDOWS, who wants that for Mac? We could switch serial Keys 😉

TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Transfer (selling or giving your software away) https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/transfer-product-license.html
-you may NOT sell or transfer an Education serial number

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(Without commenting on this neat idea, I do point out that CS6 won't run on current Macs).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you, i didn't know that. I think i had High Sierra and it worked fine (my Mac crashed, so I can't check it again). When did it stop working? already with Mojave or now with Catalina? I just wonder, in case I can't find a solution for CS6, I will have to rebuy a Mac and I want to make sure, CS6 will work. Thank you for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Absolutely not with Catalina... I'm not sure about other versions of the OS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Transfer (selling or giving your software away) https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/transfer-product-license.html
-you may NOT sell or transfer an Education serial number

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines