• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cs6 expired trial mode. Purch.direct adobe edu.vers. in 2015. Inst 653mb. Have15 #letter# serial#

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello ! 

I am in Australia, and have been using cs4 since 2015/16  -   but can't open NEF files in it etc etc  -  so  need to fix my longterm non opening (thinks it is expired  lease version) purchased cs6  issue.

CS6 issue:

I purchased  online Cs6 educ. version (Australia) in  March 2015 direct from adobe online.

But for years it has said TRIAL is over and   won't open. **I don't think I registered it  properly on the ADOBE site. 

Also I left university  and forgot I bought it as an education  version until today -  so I couldn't find its serial # to try add  and try to open it.   

Today I contacted my old university  and reopened my emails and retrieved  the Adobe cs6 purch. emails incl.   my old  customer id +  serial number +  have my  old uni email available again.

But for   the past coupel of years   I have a new Adobe id  /  email -  and account  says I have purchased nothing from them. 

What should I do to get my CS6 to  open in my macbook ?   CS6  is in my applications dolder and is 653.2 mb / 752 items - so it is there but in a coma.

When I click to open it is wants a different length  of  serial number with a  "? " option  -

Wheen I click on   "?"  it  says if educ. version go to a uk adobe  educ site

- which when I click  and go to that it then asks if I want to  redirect to Australia educ site : yes/no

- I say yes - and  it goes to what seems  a dead end   lease CC educ. site -  with no clear means to register / add  my serial number and open  my cs6 ! . 

How can I get Adobe to  recognise my old serial number ?  and for my CS6 to open and work. 

Thanks for advice - particularly for  any step by step directions.

Julie 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your serial number consists of six groups of four numbers.  i.e. all numbers no letters no symbols

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines