Exit

CS6 Illustrator InDesign Photoshop error code 126 while updating in CC

New Here ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am starting to get seriously mad about this issue:

My HDD on my vintage mid 2011 iMac recently passed away and I was forced to begin anew with a SSD. I am a proud owner of box version CS6 Standard Design, but after installing it on High Sierra (highest available macOS for this can), the Adobe Application Manager crashed in the final phase of updating, complaining something about this: U43M1D207: 

Snímek obrazovky 2020-05-11 v 4.43.17.png

and forced me to install Creative Cloud App, where my installed CS6 apps appear to be aspiring for an update. But after downloading like 11% the update always (2 days continuously) crashes and says - failed - code 126:

Snímek obrazovky 2020-05-11 v 23.28.35.png

I tried plenty of solutions - Adobe Limited Access Repar Tool, Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner tool and instaling CC it again, uninstalling AAM, CS6 uninst and inst again, deleting OOBE and few others, but nothing worked. There are no other instalations anywhere, just on this mac. The product is registered on my adobe account.

Would somebody be so kind to give me any piece of useful advice how to get this software updated to the latest possible versions and have benefit from it for a few months more?

Or just simply explain to me, that (and why) the CS6 are no longer supported and there is no way to get them updated - apparently not even manually, as I've found out:/.

Thx in advance for any help.

Filip

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As soon as you install any part of the Cloud, even a trial, it replaces your program management system
-Read Cloud takes over https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Get-off-the-cloud/td-p/8075485 for some ideas

Codes 201 & 205 & 206 & 207 or several U43 errors
-https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/download-update-errors.html

Adobe no longer supports CS6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines