• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS6 Master Collection (windows) w/ license transfer - anyone selling?

New Here ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I'm interested in chatting about purchasing Adobe CS6 Master Collection (Windows) and doing an official license transfer via Adobe Support.  Please PM if so.

I'm assuming people in the Adobe.com Community forums are a tad more trustable than elsewhere 🙂

Thanks!

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know that Adobe no longer sells or supports CS6... I do NOT know if a license transfer is still possible

Transfer (selling or giving your software away) https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/transfer-product-license.html
-you may NOT sell or transfer an Education serial number

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mr. Smith,

Thanks for the reply.  I'm hoping someone on here that has a CS6 they no longer see a use for may want to sell/transfer the license.  But, I definitely didn't know that a CS6 license transfer may not still be possible.

Is there any way to confirm yes or no on that?  The link you provided didn't say either way unfortunately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you even bothered to check if a license transfer is still available?

I may be mistaken but I thing Adobe shut that down recently since they no longer support any perpetual licensed versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JSM,

I haven't.  According to Mr. Smith, it may no longer be possible.  Does anyone know for sure?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know for sure that Platform Swaps are no longer possible. But I don't know about ownership transfer.  I think it's a moot point anyway.   Creative Suite is discontinued and no longer supported.  Even if you have a problem with it, customer support cannot help you with anything except an activation count reset.  Buyer beware.  Pirated, malware infected copies are everywhere.  IMO, the risks more than outweigh any perceived benefits. 

===========
Beware of fake Adobe reps who may contact you privately offering to sell you software or take control of your computer. It's a scam, run away!  Creative Suite is not sold by legitimate vendors in any country.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines