• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS6 Master Suite and Mojave

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Twice, in the past 3 months,  I was informed by Adobe tech support, That CS6 Master Collection is compatable and will work with Mojave. I am getting crashes with all except, Photoshop and Bridge. Adobe tech told me that there were solutions on this site yet I can't find any. Other than rolling back, does anyone have any thoughts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Get Started forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know it's a bit of a thread from the dead, but CS6 Master Suite from a Mac perspective will work with OSX 10.10.5 Yosemite without issues.

I have briefly tried it on OS X 10.11 El Capitan and thus far all is OK. I want to try it out over a longer period just to see if there are any quirks that might appear in my normal workflow.

I have only opened each application in macOS 10.12 Sierra, and they all open OK, but no long-term testing.

I have only opened each application in macOS 10.13 High Sierra and all opened OK, but there was a warning with InDesign about no further support for 32 Bit Apps (which I believe InDesign is?). This being the case, I thought this may well be the limit, so I might just stick to testing further on macOS 10.12 Sierra and call it a day.

On each of these, for Illustrator to open/work, you may need to install JavaForOSX (https://support.apple.com/kb/DL1572?locale=en_US) if you are on a Mac. Hope this might help.

This is all from use on a 2010 MacPro or a mid-2012 MacBook Pro. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

cs6 installers need 32 bit support.  because some cs6 apps are 64 bit there are ways to work with 64 bit only os'es, but the effort probably isn't worthwhile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines