Highlighted

CS6 Master Suite and Mojave

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Twice, in the past 3 months,  I was informed by Adobe tech support, That CS6 Master Collection is compatable and will work with Mojave. I am getting crashes with all except, Photoshop and Bridge. Adobe tech told me that there were solutions on this site yet I can't find any. Other than rolling back, does anyone have any thoughts?

Adobe Community Professional

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

CS6 Master Suite and Mojave

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Twice, in the past 3 months,  I was informed by Adobe tech support, That CS6 Master Collection is compatable and will work with Mojave. I am getting crashes with all except, Photoshop and Bridge. Adobe tech told me that there were solutions on this site yet I can't find any. Other than rolling back, does anyone have any thoughts?

Adobe Community Professional

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Peru Bob LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Get Started forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines