• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Customer needs help with Pro costs

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just spent over an hour with customer service (chat) I wanted to call but no number was available and the chat people said they can't talk, anyway I got no where.  I'm a lecturer (currently not working) and live in PA, my granddaughter in Seattle wanted to work with me on a project so I signed up for the software, I'm being billed three different costs at around $150 mo. and all we want to use is the Premiere Pro 2020 software and share our work (which we can do on our own without a cloud oprion)  I can't believe that a company with what I've come to know is a great product this past year has such terrible customer service for the average person who has simple needs and can't seem to make it through all the craziness of the professional users

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user forum.  So I don't know what you purchased.  But an individual subscription to Premier Pro costs $21/month.  That's a far cry from  $150.  

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

Perhaps you mistakenly purchased a business plan that you don't need?

Please log-in to your account below.
https://account.adobe.com/plans

Scroll down to Support on the same page and click on Contact Adobe.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rhterry, to add to Nancy's response I am showing that you have both a Creative Cloud for Team and Creative Cloud for Individual plans associated with the e-mail address you are using to post to this public discussion forum.  If you are just planning to collaborate with your granddaughter then an individual membership will be more than sufficient.  Each of you will need your own membership, but if you both qualify for education pricing the cost will not be very high.

For more information on how to cancel individual memberships see http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cancel-membership-subscription.html.  You will need to contact our support team if you wish to cancel the Creative Cloud for Team membership.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines