• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Customer service is terrible

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to log into my Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop applications and it's asking me to sign in every other time at least. This is unacceptable I just need the software to turn on and be usable and not have to put in my email and password. Sounds like a small thing but it is actually very annoying. Then I called to get somebody on the phone to help me fix this problem. And I am put on hold for an hour. I talk to the chat bot and they don't know what to do. Because it's probably somebody in a different country that doesn't even understand English. Adobe you should be better than that take care of your customers give us good customer support. 

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

your cached adobe credentials are stored on your computer (in your oobe folder).  if that's requiring a sign-in more than once per month, something (eg, av, antimalware, cleaner, defrager etc) on your computer is causing a problem with one or more of the oobe files.  ie, the problem is on your computer, not with adobe (other than possibly blaming them for not making those files more resistant to user meddling).

Mac OS:

You can locate the OPM.db file in the \User\<user name>\Library\Application Support\Adobe\OOBE folder.

Windows: You can locate the OPM.db file in the \Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE folder.

you'll need to enable viewing of hidden files to check this folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Default, I am sorry you are encountering so many problems. What type of Creative Cloud membership are you using? There are no active memberships assigned to the e-mail address you used to post to this public discussion forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines