• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Customer Support

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I contact customer support with my question. The forum isn't helping?

(This discussion belongs in the Get started forum. Not in the LR or LR Classic forum. The OP's original post has been moved to the correct forum, PSE. All done by Mod JSM, Please do not move it again.)

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Contact

In any Adobe program, or on an Adobe webpage, click on "Contact Us", this will initiate a Chat. Type in your issue, provide contact info, and request a phone call.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2. Actual Feedback website as opposed to this customer community website.

This community website is primarily utilized by us customers, Actual Adobe techs do not hang out on this site.

The Official Feedback site is where actual Adobe techs interact. That site is:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_photoshop_lightroom?topi...

and Yes, it is an Adobe site

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First you posted your original question in the LIGHTROOM forum. Which that forum is not for the traditional version of LR. It is for the newer Cloud Centric version of LR.

Second your question deals more with Overlaying 2 images and you can't do that in any version of LR. So your question should of been posted in the PS Elements forum. I'll move your original question over to that forum.

As I don't use PS Elements I have no idea if what you want to do can be done in Elements.

As for some options not being available in your older version of LR (Traditional) to the newest version of PS Elements it is probably some type of mismatch and or LR 6.x is not seeing PSE 2020 as a real version of PS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines