• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deactivating on old machine & Reinstalling on new

New Here ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I deactivated my Adobe Professional on my old machine (signed out, a 'deactive' was not an available option on the Help menu).
Downloaded and installed Adobe Pro 2020 (same version) on the new maching using the same serial number
When I tried to open a document, it verified my credentials by asking me to sign into my account, texted me a security code ... BUT THEN it gave me the following message:

"Serial number you provided is valid, but a qualifying product could not be found on this machine. To use this serial number, you must own one of these qualifying products. Please choose the one you own and enter its serial number."

BUT the dropdown menu does not list the version I own (2020 Adobe Pro).
Can anyone help with this? Thank you!

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have an upgrade serial number, not a stand alone serial number.   That is why you need to provide a serial number for the version that you upgraded from originally.

What operating system?

What Adobe software and version number?  Adobe Pro is not a software title.

All 2020 versions of "Pro" are CC and don't use serial numbers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please contact Adobe Customer Support and provide the serial number , they can help you with the Product version , Activation details :

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Refernce :

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-suite/kb/error-serial-number-qualifying-product.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines