Highlighted

Dead in the water!

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a project due in an hour and creative cloud is stuck in some automatic update cycle. I can't activate fonts for a project and the update seems to be frozen. Help! Please!

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Dead in the water!

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a project due in an hour and creative cloud is stuck in some automatic update cycle. I can't activate fonts for a project and the update seems to be frozen. Help! Please!

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear of your troubles but this can happen at any time if you leave programs set to Auto Update.

Best practice is to turn off all Auto Update features in ALL Programs (including your computer operating system) and every now and then Check if there are updates when you aren't doing anything critical.

I suggest you Restart your system, after saving whatever you are working on, even IF you have to Force Restart it. Then test and Turn Off the Auto updat for any and all Adobe programs. you can do that in the CC desktop app preferences.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2020 0