• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Default Audio Hardware

Participant ,
Jun 19, 2019 Jun 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any possible way to make the default audio output in Adobe apps match whatever output is selected in system preferences without having to go into Audio Hardware preferences and changing it manually every time?

I am frequently switching back and forth between Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Audition, and it gets tiring fast when I have to constantly be changing audio hardware in all three of them every time I connect or disconnect my headphones. All other apps on my computer switch over automatically, so why can't Adobe?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 19, 2019 Jun 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way, before anyone asks, I am using Premiere version 13.1.2, Audition version 12.1.0.182, and After Effects version 16.1.1 and I am on an iMac Pro running MacOS 10.14.5 Mojave.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have this issue too. I switch between my speakers and headphones a lot. It's ridiculous having to go into the preferences for multiple programs every time. I'm on Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines