• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delete Behance account that I have NO ACCESS TO

Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made an account several years ago (2016) with a university email that does no longer exist on Adobe's system or in the real world. I need to DELETE this behance account because on google search its the first thing that comes up!! I have a new website and this interferes. No one is beging helpful at all at Adobe. How do I get rid of this? Its really ridiculous if I'm honest. 

https://www.behance.net/13071697e449 I made it when it used to be .myportfolio. 

Please help. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

See Delete Behance Account below.  

https://help.behance.net/hc/en-us/articles/204484854-Guide-Delete-Your-Behance-Profile

NOTE: This does not delete your Adobe Portfolio site. You will need to delete that separately.

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036638453-Unpublishing-your-site

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Behance is not supported on this website. Check https://help.behance.net/hc/en-us for assistance.

The Community Help forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See Delete Behance Account below.  

https://help.behance.net/hc/en-us/articles/204484854-Guide-Delete-Your-Behance-Profile

NOTE: This does not delete your Adobe Portfolio site. You will need to delete that separately.

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036638453-Unpublishing-your-site

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2020 Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. 

Who do I need to contact to help with deleting the adobeportfolio website - adobe? Or do they have some specific people who deal with that? Just as mentioned I have no access and the website has all my information on there. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean you have no access? 

Simply log-in with your Adobe ID and password. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made it with an old university email that no longer exists. The account that I made with adobe at that time doesn't exis on the system. I cannot log in. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This a user-to-user forum.  Nobody here can help you with an account log-in problem. 

I think you many need to create a new Adobe account with a legitimate e-mail address and ask Portfolio/Behance Support to move your student sites to the new account. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2023 Aug 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello my name is Nico Coba and i no acess at Behance!!!!!!. I have a watch a rebranding on Behance and i have no access at Behance, What I do??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 09, 2023 Aug 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2023 Aug 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I currently have the same issue! I wondered if you ever resolved it and how? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines