• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

'Delete x-adobe app in Launchpad'

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! I recently upgraded to a new Macbook Pro M1. I'm reinstalling all my adobe apps so I can get to work. However, the applications needed to delete the app (if you ever were to do that) are showing up in my launchpad. The most recently installed app replaces the one before that, but it will stay there. Is there any way to remove it? I couldn't find anything online. 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the cc desktop app is used to install and uninstall adobe programs.  there's also an adobe cleaner when you want to remove all adobe files from your computer.

what exactly is in your launchpad?  embedding a screenshot (with the mouse over it so the name shows) would be helpful.  use the insert photo icon to embed the screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Thanks for the info on the desktop app. 🙂 This is what is showing up in my launchpad. It's in Dutch, so it says verwijderen, but that means deleting. It just stays in my Launchpad next to the other apps like this. I can find them in my Finder too, but I'm not sure if they're safe to delete. I've never had them show up like this before. 

Schermafbeelding 2021-01-14 om 16.06.24.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

when cautiously deleting a file, rename it first.  (i like to prefix the name with _ so it moves to the top of the alphabetical list, is easy to rename back to the original, if i find it's needed.)

after a few weeks, if there are no problems, you can delete it.

that just looks like a file you can safely delete via finder so, i'd probably just rename it for one day which included a computer restart.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines