• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleted Photoshop C 2018 - How to Redownload 2018 version

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I deleted photoshop, version 2018, from my computer (which I can't retrieve as deleted from the Trash), as I was looking to update to the latest version (wanting to have the latest feature as used in the Behance Creative Challenges). 

I now realise that why I couldn't download, is that my computer a MacBook Pro Early 2015 mode, with OS X El Capitan system - the latest Photoshop is not compatible with the operating system, which it said when i tried to download the latest version. 

I am unable to redownload the 2018 version as indicated here - the option in my Creative Cloud doesn't exist as an installed app, as (I think) it can't see I have Photoshop, even though I am paying for this within the subscription.

Is there another way for me to get a link to download photoshop from 2018 or someone I can email - as otherwise I am paying but not able to use.  Was relaly looking forward to working my way through the challenges during the summer. 

Below are the sceengrabs from my Creative Cloud - showing that not offerring any of the older versions. 

Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 16.34.13.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-03 at 16.34.23.png

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See if the links mentioned in the following webpage work

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2018-direct-download-links.html

If the link works make sure you make a copy of the installer for future if you so intend to use it again. Also do remember Adobe only supports the two latest versions of the software, so if you use any other version you are on your own and don't expect any updates

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines