• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleting Projects from Spark Video

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have many projects on my spark video account, but I cannot find a way to permanently delete them.  When I delete them, they seem to be gone, but they re-appear when I log back into the account.  When I log into the adobe site, I don't seem to have any files on the 'cloud', so i'm not sure where my projects are stored, but I'm assuming they are stored somewhere which leads to my device syncing and returning all the 'deleted projects' back to my account.

Also, is there a way to delete all my projects at one time?  It is really frustrating to delete them one by one.  And, it is extremely frustrating to have all the projects (that i deleted one by one) return to my account.  Please help me! 🙂

Thanks.

[Moved from Community Help (which is about the forums) to a better forum... Mod]

TOPICS
Feature request , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no forum for that product here
Spark support is at https://adobespark.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/202688167-Adobe-Spark
-the above link has a full page of over 90 links for help articles

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your Spark projects are in

https://spark.adobe.com

Unpublish Spark Content -

https://adobespark.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/218438768-How-can-I-unpublish-my-content-

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the links.  I already used the first link to log in and access my projects.  I tried to delete them from there, but, after logging out, the projects re-appear once I log in again.

I don't think the second link applies.  I don't have any published projects.  When I click the ... button, I am only given the options to rename, publish, etc, and delete.  When I choose delete, I am asked to confirm, which I agree to.  However, after logging out, the projects re-appear upon future log-ins.

Plus, over the past while, many duplicates of my projects have appeared.  For some projects, there are more than 10 duplicates.  I'm not sure why.  This is why i'm trying to delete the projects...my account is full of useless projects (and copies of those projects) that I no longer need.  I have spend hours trying to delete them, with no success.  Maybe it would be easier to delete my account and create a new one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've found it's easier to delete files using the phone app rather than the web page

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines