• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

desconexion continua

Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola gente. tengo un problema, desde hace como un mes que adobe me cataloga mi equipo como tres usuarios distintos, sin embargo, en los tres usuarios que detecta es el mismo nombre de pc, el mismo nombre de usuario y demas. 

no se porque. pero es muy muy molesto

espero alguien tenga alguna solucion

gracias

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had the same thing happen. 

If you are posting this because you can't install the apps for your subscription plan on another computer just Deactivate 1 or 2 of them. Install on the other computer and then restart the first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2020 Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
NO, el problema es que el programa de monitoreo de adobe, me detecta la MISMA computadora como TRES computadoras distintas.

Esta todo instalado, pero no se porque hace ese error el programa de monitoreo de usuarios de adobe

gracias

luis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines