Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Desperate to find help

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I purchased Adobe Elements 12 from Adobe. I have spoke to Adobe on Facebook and they say they cannot find the app listed in my account. I am pretty clear i purchased it from Adobe, if i didn't it would of been purchased from someone like Software for students or somthing.. but it cost me approx £70.00 sometime in 2015/16. There is no where to re-register my AE12 on Adobe website.

Anyway............ 

My Windows updated and then crashed i contacted Microsoft and they tried getting it to boot properly but didn't succeed so i had to reformat. Windows helped me through the proccess and i finally got windows back but lost so much stuff. After a week or so i decided to re-install my Adobe Elements 12.

It gets so far into the install and then says "The installation has encountered an error" (See image).

I have restarted and tried again, i have run it as admin and tried Compatability mode -win7- but every time it fails to install. I never ever had any problems installing the app before this Windows update so i am not sure if it's Windows or Adobe. 

I managed to find a fix but the app keeps crashing and locks up and will not update to fix any issues.

For years it has always worked and run just perfect, it's always logged into my Adobe account successfully and always updated through Adobe updater. 

I am hopeing someone on here could possible guide me in the right direction to get this installed. 

Thank You

AE12.JPG

TOPICS
Activation , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know (based on another discussion) the activation server for that version has been removed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your answer...

So does that mean my Version od Elements will no longer work? Thats not good if it wont install anymore. Surely they can't just expect us to buy another copy of Adobe Elements. The version i have runs perfect when it installs and updates. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines