Highlighted

Did I download Captivate or not? Can't find my download!

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the free trial of adobe captivate for a class.  I got an email about my free trial, but I can't find the app in my Mac applications, downloads, or recents.  It is not on the desktop, either.  By now, I probably have five copies of it, but I can't find them.  USually downloads show up at the bottom of my browser window, but this did not happen. Any thoughts?

Emily

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Did I download Captivate or not? Can't find my download!

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the free trial of adobe captivate for a class.  I got an email about my free trial, but I can't find the app in my Mac applications, downloads, or recents.  It is not on the desktop, either.  By now, I probably have five copies of it, but I can't find them.  USually downloads show up at the bottom of my browser window, but this did not happen. Any thoughts?

Emily

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 05, 2020 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do a search with Finder.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2020 0