• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DNG Converter 13.0 MacOS Won't Download

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to download DNG Converter 13.0 for MacOS for several days.  I am running Catalina 10.15.7 with everything updated.  I'm using Chrome version 86.0.4240.111.  When I click the download link, it responds but no dialog box opens.   All other Adobe apps download with no issue. 

I'm now stuck with LR and PS not wanting to recognize .CR3 files, and I'm getting frustrated with Adobe.

Does anyone know why the download isn't working or know of a workaround?  I'd be very appreciative of any help/advice.

Happy Halloween!

TOPICS
Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it works for me, https://supportdownloads.adobe.com/thankyou.jsp?ftpID=7019&fileID=7033

try a different browser or clear your current browser's cache.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply. 

I did finally get it to download, by right-clicking and opening the link in a second window. I had restarted, cleared the cache, and was going to try Firefox when I thought I'd try the second window, first. 

Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines