• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does Adobe not provide receipts?

Explorer ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can access my monthly invoice in my account area of the website for Adobe Creative Cloud, but I don't see anywhere to download receipts or proof of payment. Support chat staff say they only have the previous six months. Does Adobe not provide monthly or yearly receipts?

If so, that's ridiculous, unheard of.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your Receipt will be the monthly statement you get from the payment method you are using.

Or on the Adobe site there is a section for Billing history you could print that out as Proof of your monthly payments.

IIRC at one time, this was a few years ago, Adobe did send me emails every month of my payment. But that stopped.

I nwouldn't call that a Receipt tho.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which is ridiculous. I have to copy and past from my monthly credit/debit card, bank statements to create my own receipts for all of the products and services I purchase.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines