Highlighted

Does Adobe offer a website maker like Wix or Squarespace?

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

I need simple drag and drop sort of website maker that's for a simple person who isn't a techy or Code educated. I'm a photographer who needs a portfolio site and a blog. Spark only has one page per site, I need galleries and the usual features. So can Adobe help me with this? DreamWeaver seems like a massive learning curve. 

Thanks

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Does Adobe offer a website maker like Wix or Squarespace?

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

I need simple drag and drop sort of website maker that's for a simple person who isn't a techy or Code educated. I'm a photographer who needs a portfolio site and a blog. Spark only has one page per site, I need galleries and the usual features. So can Adobe help me with this? DreamWeaver seems like a massive learning curve. 

Thanks

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have subscribed to a CC plan you can use Adobe Portfolio.

https://portfolio.adobe.com/

But i think it's not the same as Wix or so on.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wow, I looked all through CC and didn't see that. Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Portfolio is very affordable (free with your paid CC plan, no hosting fees) and very simple to use.  But it has limitations.  For example, it's not appropriate for e-commerce or blogging.   But PF is more than adequate for a photographer's portfolio.  Best of all, it ties in with LR CC and LR Classic albums/collections as well as Behance (another online venue for creatives).

See related links:

https://lightroomkillertips.com/adobe-portfolio-integration-with-lightroom-and-lightroom-classic/

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/how-to/create-portfolio-website.html

Post back if you have more questions about Portfolio.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2020 0