• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does Adobe use different phone numbers to text security codes?

Participant ,
Mar 14, 2020 Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been receing all of my Adobe security text from one number for at least the last 5 months. I just got a new computer and loaded Creative Cloud to it and signed in 2 days ago. I was sent a security code from the normal text #.

Then today I got an text from that normal # with a secutiy code - but I had not signed out and did not need a secutiy code to sign back in. I logged in using a web browser and changed my password just in case and logged out of Creative Cloud from my desktops.

I went to log into creative cloud on my new desktop and I was sent a secutiy code from a new #. I did not log in.

I used my old desktop and signed into Creative Cloud and recieved a security code from the old # I always have been receiving from. Through this process I have updated my password and changed security settings. I continue to recieve confirmation via text with the old text #.

It seems strange that I was sent a security code froma new number when trying to log in on my new desktop.

Also, before this week all of the secutiy codes are sent saying "###### is your Adobe code. Not you? Change your password."  This week the messages no longer say "Not You? Change your password?"

This all seems strange to me. Does anyone know any more info about this?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have any info but the same thing is happening to me. Are our accounts and personal information compromised? I wouldn't be surprised if Adobe was pulling a Facebook and selling our data...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting text messages with an "Adobe Code" for access. Does this mean someone else is attempting to access my Adobe account or is this a glitch? I get them several times in one day for the past week, thus far.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got verification codes from 2 random mobile numbers. Just the numbers without saying: is your adobe-code. Seems very concerning as personal information is likely being shared? Anyone from adobe with an answer as to why personal mobile numbers are being used?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought a new phone and got sent like 5 verification  #'s I don't have this number attached to any recent account other than insta. I don't even use adobe 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I reset my password and have 2 step verification turned on. I also got texts from different numbers each time, and they were UK mobile numbers. The wording of the messages changed each time as well which is unusual as I thought they would be generated by a computer if they were from adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines