Does AEM have the capability to store a list of PDF documents that a web page can fetch for viewing?

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does AEM have the capability to store a list of PDF documents that a web page can fetch for viewing?

I am trying to workaround Sharepoint by storing PDF files in AEM.  My users need the ability to download these files and view them from a web page.    Is this possible?  I can't seem to find any information on this topic, or perhaps I am searching in the wrong place.  

TOPICS
CC FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to workaround Sharepoint by storing PDF files in AEM.  My users need the ability to download these files and view them from a web page.    Is this possible?  I can't seem to find any information on this topic, or perhaps I am searching in the wrong place.  

TOPICS
CC FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Nov 16, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adam5, please repost your question to the Adobe Experience Manager community at https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/ct-p/adobe-experience-mana...

Translate

Translate

Nov 16, 2020 1
Adam5CEB LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, will do. Thanks

Translate

Translate

Nov 16, 2020 0