• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Don't have access to manage apps in Creative Cloud

Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2020 Jan 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a personal account, so I don't have an IT administrator that would have placed restrictions on my account, or my computer.  The solution for the missing apps tab doesn't work for me either, as I don't have the config file within the OOBE folder.  Totally at a loss here, tried using a new Adobe account and downloading a free trial but that didn't work either.  Have also tried completely uninstalling Creative Cloud and redownloading, but I still don't have access.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which operating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mojave 10.14.6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>> I don't have the config file within the OOBE folder.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/creative-cloud-desktop-apps-tab-missing-mac/td-p/8176116

You need to locate ServiceConfig.xml in /Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE/Configs/

There are two Library folders on Macs, one is hidden by default by Apple.

To locate the hidden one and find the Configs folder, see

http://osxdaily.com/2016/12/12/show-user-library-folder-macos-sierra/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yep i've done this already, the contents of my OOBE folder are as pictured.  Screen Shot 2020-01-15 at 5.55.00 pm.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue - no Config folder and no ServiceConfig.xml file. I'm running Big Sur. Did you ever find a solution? 

My account is an enterprise one but the admins insist that they haven't restricted my apps access. Seems to be a fairly common ongoing issue and the Adobe support is frustratingly lacking. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. Have been trying to resolve it for a while. Please help with this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2023 Sep 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue in September 2023. Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2023 Oct 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@lydiatwdai 

more than one problem is posted here.  exactly what problem are you seeing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines