• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Double Billing Issue

Community Expert ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working with a customer that is being double billed.

Here  is August.

clipboard_image_0.png

Here is September.

clipboard_image_1.png

Yes - hours of time with Customer Service has been painful.

Yes - account purchase history only shows one purchase.

Yes - there is only one Adobe ID/email for this account.

Thanks in  advance for help to resolve this double billing issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019
I reached out to customer and have resolved the issue. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I will reach out to customer and assist regarding the issue.

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ani - Thank you. Do you need the customer's contact info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have it already. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reached out to customer and have resolved the issue. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I also need assistance with Double-Billing. Can you help? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Please share more details about the issue you are facing. 

-Kanika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ani,

Can you reach out to me also to verify if i am being double billed.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I could locate two accounts in our system. One of the account is with gmail and other with [at]mindsprin***.com

Please contact our customer care https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html for help with cancellation.

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2023 Aug 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also been double-billed and "bill error" still keeps showing up. My you please help me with this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This space is provided by Adobe, but this is not Adobe support
Sorry, nobody here can help with an account or payment problem
This is a public forum, you need the link to Adobe support, not other users
Help Center https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html is a good place to start
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
Do be aware that wait times are sometimes long before an agent responds
You MUST make sure that your browser does NOT block ads, scripts, or pop-ups
You MUST also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for the link to work
This will NOT work if you are using a VPN
This link will go directly to the chat option
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person
-Meaning type in the word Agent in the lower right, without the quote " " marks
or
Twitter tweet @AdobeCare
Adobe does NOT do support by email, so beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message
-click for more information about scammers https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Ingrid31847488jwk0 

adobe support will correct the error.  see @John T Smith's message for how to use chat to contact them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2019 Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also had a double billing issue here in Taiwan on 2019/10/23. I had contacted the customer service but they said the company is still processing the issue......till today.....I feel helpless. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

There is no double billing, your renewal of creative cloud was due on 15th of this month and the payment was completed on 23rd.

Apologies for the confusion. Please contact your credit card issuer for any questions regarding credit card.

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ani,

Got it with thanks. However, I am still confused about it. Your online support member through chatbox said that Adobe had already stopped collaborating with Digital River in Taiwan (your agent in Taiwan) and he said the new contract will sign with Adobe company directly. I subscribed to Adobe CC since November, 2018. Therefore, as your support member said I should pay to Digital River in Taiwan from November 2018 to October 2019.  The truth is I paid to Digital River in Taiwan, your agent, from November 2018 to September 2019.  What confused me is that the last billing of the old contract should be ended in October 2019 (the 12th month of billing). But the one who charged me for Oct. 2019 is not Digital River in Taiwan anymore, it turned out to be"DRI ADOBE SYSTEMS ORDEORDERF/IE" I have no idea what was going on....Although I contacted Adobe on 10/25, I didn't get a formal reply till now...thank you again in advance. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That's right. Starting June 2019 we have we are able to serve directly to Taiwan without Digital River. We would need to cancel current subscription to switch from DR.

Hope it helps.

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ani,

Thank you very much for your help. 🙂 One more question, would Adobe give us e-invoice for the current subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please see the steps here to download the PDF copy of invoice from your account - https://helpx.adobe.com/in/manage-account/using/print-creative-cloud-invoice.html#canceled-subscript...

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I agree that Adobe is difficult to reach out. For the past eleventh month, I just paid NT$960 to Adobe without any "foreign transaction fee 國外交易服務費." However, Oct. 2019, I paid NT$960 to Adobe with a foreign transaction fee $15. ......I have no idea what happened. I've sent the screenshot of the credit card statement to the customer center but no one replied..........

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I am also being double billed for Sept 2019 & Oct 2019. Below is the screenshot:Adobe Double Deductions_1.pngAdobe Double Deductions_2.png

Hope someone can contact me soon to rectify this and no more double billing in the future. Adobe is so difficult to reach out to for help and assistance. Wish there's a direct email that one can direct any queries to. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Apologies for poor experience. There is a duplicate account in system with a typo in your email address.

Request you to please contact our customer support via chat https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html by clicking on this link and quote order#ADB076724003SG for cancellation and refund of duplicate order.

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I deactivated my monthly student subscription for 195 SEK a month, you double billed me now 777,50 x 2.  Is this something you have set in the system? You have to fix this because this is a scam.  And charge med 4,5 months x 2 as a student,, thank you never Adobe again, I will wait for a disruptor to challenge your monopoly, someone who can offer a fair deal to students and pros. Embarrassing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2022 Jul 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm being double billed twice now last month and This month just hours ago after being billed last week for my creative cloud I'm gonna cancel if this isn't solved 

Thank you good day

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines