Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

download Adobe after effects CS6

Apr 23, 2013 Apr 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I want to download Adobe after effects CS6 ( trial version) I has to download at first assisting Adobe download, the download takes place has marvel but when I click to begin the installation nothing takes place, and thus I cannot pass by another way to download Adobe After Effects CS6, somebody could help me please?

Sorry of my pathetic English, I am French.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 23, 2013 Apr 23, 2013

Hi BeginnerAdober,

64 bit support is required for AfterEffects CS6

Please check the system requirements at : http://www.adobe.com/products/aftereffects/tech-specs.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please let us know which operating system you are using and is it 32 bit or 64 bit OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

32 bit Windows Vista.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi BeginnerAdober,

64 bit support is required for AfterEffects CS6

Please check the system requirements at : http://www.adobe.com/products/aftereffects/tech-specs.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes but, when i want download adobe dowload assistant, the download not begin why ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Download Assitant check the system configuration and compatibility of software with computer before downloading the software thats why you are not able to download the software on your machine.

try to download the after effect on 64 bit machine where software is compatible you can download the same using ADA.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines