• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download earlier versions of Premiere

New Here ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I´m in the middle of a concert movie and have to download Premiere on a mac with High Sierra, the instructions on this site doesnt work (options dont show in browser) and I´m about to become insane.... Deadline was over a month ago ALL I want is a link to download Premiere a version from late 2020 that works on High Sierra! Pliiiiiiiz!!!

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you can install the latest and 1 version prior versions using the cc desktop app.

you must have a subscription because previous versions are not available with trials. other versions are revealed in the apps tab by clicking the 3 dots adjacent to the open/install button after clicking preferences>cc>tick show older apps.

also, if you have a subscription your can contact adobe support via chat and request a direct download link.

otherwise (with no subscription), 2019 is the most recent version you can directly download.  from prodesigntools.com if you follow directions (esp, step 1) 

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2019-direct-download-links.htm

secure the installation file, it won't be available in perpetuity.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines