Screen Shot 2016-03-16 at 9.51.01 AM.png

Does anybody knows?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 17, 2016 Mar 17, 2016

Upgrading to El Capitan has resolved this issue for some users. However, if you would prefer using Mac OS 10.10 or later, please share your log files with us. Upload them to a shared location such as your creative cloud folder and share them with us. You could send me a private message by clicking my profile picture and using the Message button.

Log collector tool: Adobe Creative Cloud Log Collector Tool

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2016 Mar 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved your post to the CC download and install forum. The experts here are better placed to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Copying suggestions from a colleague:

• Delete the contents of the temp directory and try again or try the installation from a different user account.
  • Delete the contents of the temp directory and try again or try the installation from a different user account.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is the temp directory for Adobe CC installs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From what I know, the temp install files are stored in the appdata/local/temp folder, you will need to show hidden files and directories to see them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I solved the problem by updating the MAC OS to El Capitan and it works!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear that you had resolved the issue and thanks for the update.

Mac Tmp folder location :

1) Right click on Finder icon and  select "Go-To" Folder option.
  2) You will get a text box, type-in below command and then hit 'Return' key.

/TMP

It will open TMP folder.   [ On Windows its called Temp folder ]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. That did it. I was on 10.10.5. Upgrading to El Capitan allowed me to download the Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2016 Mar 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upgrading to El Capitan has resolved this issue for some users. However, if you would prefer using Mac OS 10.10 or later, please share your log files with us. Upload them to a shared location such as your creative cloud folder and share them with us. You could send me a private message by clicking my profile picture and using the Message button.

Log collector tool: Adobe Creative Cloud Log Collector Tool

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran,

I am having the sue as OP andrém12624616

I can't update to to El Capitan right now. I have all other Adobe 2015 Apps installed. I will PM you the logs.

thanks,
Jay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Preran‌‌ - While your team is looking at the log files, is there a link to the direct installer file (.DMG) you can share with us?

When I've had issues installing from Creative Cloud in the past, I was able to successfully install the app using the .DMG.

Thanks in advance,

Jay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jaytactile wrote:

Preran - While your team is looking at the log files, is there a link to the direct installer file (.DMG) you can share with us?

When I've had issues installing from Creative Cloud in the past, I was able to successfully install the app using the .DMG.

Hi Jay,

That's an excellent point and a good question. Please see the related thread here:

Re: Direct Download Link

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh yes thank you, that is where I've found the installers in the past (thank you for sharing them!)

And I did see the link to coreAssets.zip, different from all the other links which end in .dmg

Thank you for posting it! But to paraphrase what you wrote in the other thread: no idea what to do with the contents of that coreAsset.zip file.

Looking forward to a resolution. Thanks for your and Preran‌'s help!

Jay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi the adobe cloud is giving me an "update" option to aftereffects however i dont even have the app installed. It's telling me error 126 and I tried everything. upgraded to el capitan. however when i uploaded photoshop it worked. what do I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines