• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download failed

Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to download Photoshop and Lightroom apps after placing an order including a 7-day trial. Both apps failed with the error The Code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll was not found. It then states The code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found.

I was forced to cancel my order as there appeared to be no help or guidance. I am on Windows 10 and have Adobe Production Premium CS6 already installed on my system,

Any help would be much appreciated.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

I would like to say a big thank you to all who took the trouble to reply to my problem. I managed to sort things out by removing vc_redist.x64 and re-installing it and now things are working and I have the latest Photoshop and Lightroom.

Thank you once again, 

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also requested the trial formula for LR and PS but only LR downloaded. I am using a mac. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you check if your MAC meets the system requirements for LR? See the following

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/system-requirements.html

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look at the following link and download/install the Visual Studio Redistributable Package that should resolve this issue

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/illustrator/kb/vcruntime-error-on-launch.html

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, here is waht I suggest;

No need to reinstall them, repairing them should be enough.

Go in the Settings, Applications, Apps & features, you will find the list of the softwares installed on your computer.

Find the lastests install for Microsoft Visual C++ and repair them. It should do the trick, but I'm not sure if repairing only the lastest version is enough so, don't hesitate to repair one or 2 previous versions too.

Hope it help. If there is any problem, make sure to leave a reply. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would like to say a big thank you to all who took the trouble to reply to my problem. I managed to sort things out by removing vc_redist.x64 and re-installing it and now things are working and I have the latest Photoshop and Lightroom.

Thank you once again, 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines