Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download Lightroom 5

Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

some years ago, I bought and installed Lightroom 5. Later I upgraded to Lightroom 6.

Now I bought a new computer and tried to install Lightroom 6, from which I have the installation file. During the installation process I got the message, that the installation canĀ“t proceed, because no previous installation could be found on the computer.

In my Adobe Account I can find the SN of the Lightroom 5-Installation, but there is no file to download.

Any help appreciated!

Kind regards,

Laura

TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

You do not need to have v5 installed, since the upgrade SHOULD ask you for proof, and you enter the v5 serial number

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You do not need to have v5 installed, since the upgrade SHOULD ask you for proof, and you enter the v5 serial number

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That did the trick. Thanks a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can someone help i cant install lightroom 5 with my S/N and it says its to old anyone have any other ways of doing this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you ask a question you always need to provide some basic information
-Forum quick start https://community.adobe.com/t5/Community-Help/ASK-Forum-Success-Guide-Efficiently-using-the-forums/t...
-https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Questions-you-need-to-answer-to-receive-better-help/td-p/6199470
-https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/how-to-post-and-get-your-issue-resolved-or-what-do-you-need-to-know-to-solve-my-issue/td-p/11178657?page=1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines