• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

download lightroom 6

New Here ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi I bought adobe photoshop lightroom 6 in 2017 and have the key for this. However, my computer crashed and I want to download it on to my new computer - can someone send me a link of where I go to download this. It should be straightforward as I have legitimately paid for it and have the receipt but can't find the link on the net. This is my first time on this forum so grateful for any help as keen to edit my pics .

cheers Mehboob 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Get-Started

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi akasha not sure what you meant by moved to get started ? did you have a solution ? as i bought the genuine software tx mehboob1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Moved to Get Started" just means that your post was moved to a different forum, where the question might be seen by more people who might be able to help. Or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Didn't you keep the original download safe? Increasingly, old installers go away. It might show up as a link under "Purchases" in your account if you purchased DIRECT from Adobe. If you purchased a download from another supplier, contact them and see if they will resupply. Nobody seems to be obliged to supply a second time, so if you get it KEEP IT SAFE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi i have the receipt from warehouse stationery and the key which was what they supplied when i bought it - so not sure what you suggest i keep ? - the download was on my computer but as mentioned the computer crashed so defunct .. any suggestions? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly: you received two valuable things: a serial and a download. You didn't keep the download safe - safe means with a safe backup outside your computer, since we all expect computers to fail. In any case, it's surely the seller who you need to ask for a favour in this case.  You can also try contacting Adobe Customer service by Chat - expect a LONG wait and frustrating time. Warning, scammers may contact you privately pretending to be Adobe staff. Adobe will never send you a private message asking you to email an account that isn't @adobe.com, or use Skype. Adobe never ask you for their password. These scammers want your Adobe info, credit cards, your money and control of your computer, please take care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

many tx - for the warning cheers 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines