Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download multiple documents and folders via CC web app

Explorer ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I somehow transitioned from various other apps (like Dropbox) to CC. Meanwhile it is my hub where I share and access my assets across my iPadPro (iOS app), my Mac at home (CC desktop app) and my PC in the office (web app). All works fine, except that the web app is lacking some bulk download options. I can neither download a folder with all of its contents, neither can I download multiple files at once. So there goes my feature request:

1) Download of multiple files

2) Download of entire folders, optionally recursively

Regards, M

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marin,

Thanks for the feedback.

I will be sure to pass it onto the concerned team for improvements.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has there been any development in adding this capability to the CC Web cloud? I would like to download an entire folder, rather than downloading hundreds of files individually. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They've been talking about adding this simple feature since 2012, and still no... what a P.I.A.!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unbelievable

6 years wasted

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I second this request.

Especially for print production, an InDesign package can contain many images and fonts.

All of the other cloud platforms I can think of have this feature. It's such an obvious flaw, makes me think they had a reason to leave it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And here we are, almost two years later.  And nothing. 

I've just started using this CC in collaboration with another team.  Wow.  It is almost impossible to work this way.  I have folders with hundreds of png sequences.  If I want to download them I have to do it individually. 

I simply can't - not won't - use CC for projects in the future!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2 years later, any progress?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2019 Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How has this feature not been added? It is SO BASIC. HOW are we supposed to share many photos with clients? Especially when viewing photos in Creative Cloud online is slow as hell????!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2018 Aug 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How is this issue? Very strange for an paid service of this kind... I'm thinking in switching to another photo hosting service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2019 Feb 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the culprit - i have to cancel my cloud addition to my full subscription. id rather spend it to enhance my dropbox size, where i can. 1. do this and 2. SELECT MY SYNC

I cant think of a more basic fundamental need for a cloud user.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2019 Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's ridiculous that this isn't already a feature. If we can't do this, at the very least enable us to choose which files we sync

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is beyond unbelievable... I've had to open & re-save every one of my adobe sketch files so they are fresco friendly , then open them again, move them, only to discover that I now have to download each one separately!! This has taken 2 days to date! Every other paid (or non-paid even) cloud service I use, has the ability to at least download folders!! Over one hundred images!!! Joke! Get with it adobe 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines