• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download not working...

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I click download of creative cloud or photoshop. It goes through the motions of downloading but once it gets to 100%, the window closes out and everything disappears. I'm running Big Sur 11.0.1 on a 2018 MacBook Air. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry I don't have a way to help. But you are not alone. I am running Big Sur on an iMac (2014). Creative Cloud was installed and running properly before the upgrade to Big Sur. After, I was unable to get Creative Cloud to run until I ran the uninstall program. When I did that Creative Cloud uninstaller prompted me to run the "repair" module. I did that and was able to get Creative Cloud to launch and run. It shows me the programs that I have installed but will not allow me to launch them. I have tried to uninstall the program (Acrobat) but even the uninstaller will not run. So I am stuck at this point. As far as I can tell Adobe maintains that Acrobat is compatible with Big Sur running on an intel based Apple computer but the proof is in the pudding. At this stage of the Big Sur roll out there doesn't seem to be much support in this community for folks with our problem. So far the "support" consists mostly of scolding me for updating to Big Sur in the first place. 

Let's hope we get some constructive help soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lovely haha. I had to delete EVERY application i had downloaded (plus an old phone backup) to even install Big Sur. I'm a die hard apple fan but this is crazy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would have thought Apple would have worked more closely with Adobe to make sure the existing Intel based Adobe apps were functional under Big Sur. It doesn't appear to be the case. I have several other Macs that I use, one too old to run Big Sur, but I will not take a chance on the other iMac I use. That one will stay as it is until the compatibility issues are resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines