• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download of CC stuck on 21.5%

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to download creative cloud and indesign to my Mac but the installer gets stuck at 21.5% for CC and 9.1% for Indesign. I had them both on my laptop before but I have since deleted them and I'm trying to re-intall but it is not working, please help someone?! 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Skiwithpete and Mamo88_, I am sorry but being stuck at a particular percentage does not provide any guidance as to the error that is preventing the installation.  Did you locate any errors in the install log?  If not, or you do not wish to manually review the log, then please contact our support team at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html for direct assistance.  

You are currently posting in public discussion forum, so you will need to implement the suggestions in the discussion if you wish t

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer , Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Had this issue, tried everything that forums suggested (including CC cleaner tool) and nothing worked. Ended up talking to an Adobe person and realised you can just download the entire setup files directly from the website. This will work perfectly!

CC Desktop App: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html#ProblemsinstallingTryalternativedownloadlinks

All programs: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-apps-download.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me too! Thank you for sharing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2019 Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much. It worked!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2019 Dec 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked for me too. Odd a user found this and shared it with the comunnity before an Adobe support rep, but I guess this forum worked regardless. THANKS blindviz!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2019 Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it seems this is the fix for Catalina Mac OS when you are stuck at 21.5% of CC install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2019 Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, this worked! Shame on Adobe for leaving it to punters to point us to this simple fix

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2019 Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This should be marked as correct answer.  Worked for me and seems to work for many 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had this issue, tried everything that forums suggested (including CC cleaner tool) and nothing worked. Ended up talking to an Adobe person and realised you can just download the entire setup files directly from the website. This will work perfectly!

CC Desktop App: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html#Problemsinstall...

All programs: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-apps-download.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for this. It solved my problem. I can finally get back to work! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2019 Dec 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well. This didn't work for me. Now stuck at 5%, not even 21.5%. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2020 Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get an answer for this? I'm having the same problem...stuck at 5% after running the cleaner...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2019 Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also stuck at 5% now, before it was 21%.

Please fix this problem now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2020 Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you figure this out? I'm having the same problem...stuck at 5% after running the cleaner...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2019 Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for my mac. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2020 Feb 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect thank you this worked for me! I think its important to use the clean up tool and empty the bin first though.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2019 Dec 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have the same problem. I click on the link that you provide for direct assitance but I can't find where to get the assitance, Can you help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use the adobe cleaner to uninstall it and then install it again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use the adobe cleaner to uninstall it and then install it again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2020 Feb 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dude, you saved my life. I was googling the symptoms for four hours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No. Just goto link here and direct install. There is no other solution that works.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html#Problemsinstall...

Been trying for months all these ways and they don't finish installing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines