Highlighted

Download Older Versions

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im a bit confused on how/where to download older versions of photoshop. On the screen for the instructions on how to install photoshop, theres a little tab at the bottom telling me that my mac needs to be updated, or follow these steps to learn how to install older versions. I dont know what steps it means. There is a link right next to it but it only takes you to system requirements, and the instructions shown on the screen I thought were for the newer version. Please help!

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Download Older Versions

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im a bit confused on how/where to download older versions of photoshop. On the screen for the instructions on how to install photoshop, theres a little tab at the bottom telling me that my mac needs to be updated, or follow these steps to learn how to install older versions. I dont know what steps it means. There is a link right next to it but it only takes you to system requirements, and the instructions shown on the screen I thought were for the newer version. Please help!

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines