Highlighted

Download on school account

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will not let me download photoshop. It says to send a link so that it is easier. I send the link and go to my email and click on it and all it does is make me send the link again and again. This is for my school account it will not let me download anything it just keeps making me send the same link over and over to myself.

TOPICS
Installation, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Download on school account

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will not let me download photoshop. It says to send a link so that it is easier. I send the link and go to my email and click on it and all it does is make me send the link again and again. This is for my school account it will not let me download anything it just keeps making me send the same link over and over to myself.

TOPICS
Installation, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 31, 2020 0
KanikaS LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Are you still facing the same issue? Are you on Mac or Windows? 

Feel free to reach out to our support for help: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Thanks 

Kanika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2020 0