Highlighted

download

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there so I have used adobe cleanup tool to get rid of all adobe services on my mac which was my schools. They have gone which is great and now I have my own account. So I have proceeded to download the adobe cloud onto my mac which worked great then used the online download and followed the steps to download photoshop. However, I get to a certain point and my adobe says I don't have access to manage apps even though it's my account with my email? please help would love to call for help does anyone know if they have a helpline or is this it?!

Topics

Creative Cloud, Installation, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

download

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there so I have used adobe cleanup tool to get rid of all adobe services on my mac which was my schools. They have gone which is great and now I have my own account. So I have proceeded to download the adobe cloud onto my mac which worked great then used the online download and followed the steps to download photoshop. However, I get to a certain point and my adobe says I don't have access to manage apps even though it's my account with my email? please help would love to call for help does anyone know if they have a helpline or is this it?!

Topics

Creative Cloud, Installation, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 04, 2020 0

Have something to add?