Highlighted

Downloaded ON1 photo raw 2020 and it shows as a plug in for PS but not LR.

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated my On 1 photo raw 2020 and it will show as a plug in in Photoshop but cannot  get it to  work in Light room. Have tried  plug in manager but it just say error when I try to add.

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Downloaded ON1 photo raw 2020 and it shows as a plug in for PS but not LR.

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated my On 1 photo raw 2020 and it will show as a plug in in Photoshop but cannot  get it to  work in Light room. Have tried  plug in manager but it just say error when I try to add.

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 22, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you asked the vendor/author of the plug in?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2020 0
Waker13 LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They didn’t know why. Suggested I reinstall which did not help. Suggest I use plug in manager and download on1 to lr which I tried and got error with no explanation.
Mystery to me.

Sent from my iPhone

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2020 0