• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading Apps

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening! I cannot download and reinstall LR and Photoshop although I had bought them.  A message appears which says: SERVER DISCONNECTION, ADOBE΄S SERVERS AREN΄T REACHABLE. I made these steps: I disabled firewall and the antivirus software, I tried a different browser, I reset modem, I communicated with MICROSOFT and they tried with a new administrator profil, but all the efforts failed.  I inform you that I had updated my Windows 10 Home a few days ago (Edition 20H2). I had no problem with the applications before the update. What happens? Could you help me, because I need the applications. Thanks a lot! Kyriakos (anastkyr@hotmail.com)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kyriakos, for your next steps, please make sure the computer can access the servers and ports listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines