Highlighted

Downloading Apps

New Here ,
May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a student in highschool, and I was told we would be able to download apps such as Dreamweaver for website design at home, once we fill out our school credentials after downloading Creative Cloud. I had made an account with my school email and downloaded Creative Cloud before we received this news. After I had gotten the notice from my school, I had attempted to install Dreamweaver, but I have not been able to do so for free (I was told I should be able to though, so we could complete class assignments). Is the problem that I used the email to sign up before we were given directions to? How should I resolve the problem so that I can download the apps for free?

Kimhnguyeno, I am sorry you are encountering so many problems trying to use the CC membership provided by your educational institution. Unfortunately, there is no membership associated with the e-mail address you used to post to this public discussion forum.  Please contact your education institution and work with their Creative Cloud administrator to gain access to the membership provided by them.

Topics

Activation, CC FAQ, Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Downloading Apps

New Here ,
May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a student in highschool, and I was told we would be able to download apps such as Dreamweaver for website design at home, once we fill out our school credentials after downloading Creative Cloud. I had made an account with my school email and downloaded Creative Cloud before we received this news. After I had gotten the notice from my school, I had attempted to install Dreamweaver, but I have not been able to do so for free (I was told I should be able to though, so we could complete class assignments). Is the problem that I used the email to sign up before we were given directions to? How should I resolve the problem so that I can download the apps for free?

Kimhnguyeno, I am sorry you are encountering so many problems trying to use the CC membership provided by your educational institution. Unfortunately, there is no membership associated with the e-mail address you used to post to this public discussion forum.  Please contact your education institution and work with their Creative Cloud administrator to gain access to the membership provided by them.

Topics

Activation, CC FAQ, Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is providing "free" access to its Creative Cloud apps only if you are in education as a teacher or student. For institutions that give students access to Creative Cloud apps through on-campus computer labs, Adobe is enabling those students to work remotely for 60 days through a temporary "at home" access.

THIS HAS TO BE SET UP THROUGH THE SCHOOL

https://theblog.adobe.com/adobe-enables-distance-learning-globally-schools-impacted-covid-19/
-also read https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/covid-19-education-labs.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not automatic.  Your school must set this up for you beforehand. Get the correct log-in ID and password from your school's  IT dept.

1. Open CC Desktop App.
2. Click the gear icon > General tab > Settings. Select "Always keep Creative Cloud up to date."
3. Click on your Avatar (top right image).
4. Sign-out of Creative Cloud.
5. Close all apps.
6. Restart your computer.
7. Open CC Desktop app.
8. Click your Avatar.
9. Sign-in with the ID and password provided to you by your school.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines