Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading Create Cloud V6

Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I received 4 download files from an adoble download for a mac book.  I dont normally use a mac so i have no idea what to do.  If this was an exe i would be done already.  The Download contained 4 files: Adobe video tools 2018 dec 2019 mac, adobe web tools, adobe imaging tools, and adobe design tools.  All four downloads have a packageinfo.txt, an exceptions file,  a build file, ccp, and a conflicting process list.  Now like i said i am really good with Windows.  I just know nothing about MACs.  I have no idea how to install these files.  Do i need the creative cloud desktop because all the stuff i looked up said i should have a install file and i dont have one.  Just these four files and i dont know what to do with them

TOPICS
CC FAQ , Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So to expand on this it is a purchase done through adobe Jela portal.  So we already bought the software and a trusted agent delivered the software. The software was delivered in the 4 email files.  I dowloaded the creative .dmg you just sent me, but how do i get my downloads into the creative as they are already purchased.  They are software downloads for a mac and not keys, passwords, or subscritpions.  I have to download these softwares somehow.  See the picture for the downloads,  Thanks so much

Screen Shot 2020-05-24 at 8.36.05 PM.png

Thank you for your participation in the Adobe JELA.

You selected the following item from the Adobe JELA portal:

Product: Creative Cloud
License Type: Full
Bundle: Video Tools (2018)

To download your software please click here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the exact product you have paid for? This is a subscription, is that correct?

it looks as if the files may have been damaged by emailing them. Perhaps you downloaded using a Windows machine?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thans for responding, It is supposed to be the full creative cloud suite.  I downloaded it on a macbook.  Here is an expanded version of the dowloaded version from the downloads folder.

Screen Shot 2020-05-24 at 8.36.05 PM.png

Here is a some of the text from the email.  I tried to ask for an install guide but they sent back a response that dont support macs.  Below is what i purchased.  There were four emails one with each file.

You selected the following item from the Adobe JELA portal:

Product: Creative Cloud
License Type: Full
Bundle: Video Tools (2018)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think you have a special military only package. I am pretty sure you must not download anything else, because of military rules. Nobody outside the military is likely to know what to do with these files, so seek help from your trusted supplier. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines